CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Our trusted mechanic for decades and all of our family's vehicles! If you want an honest and experienced auto shop with fair prices I suggest you support this family business!
Malia B., 06/03/2021
They're always trying to help out and save me money. I live pretty far away but it's worth the drive if I need a mechanic because they are the best in gainesville
Jeremy G., 06/03/2021
Fishers automotive is an excellent shop the mechanics are knowledgeable and very helpful. They have serviced and repaired my cars for years and I have never been disappointed. They are Fabulous
Grace B., 06/03/2021